Friday, July 30, 2010

Alhamdulillah.....

Today,it begins with i missed the first bus trip to go to the faculty but its ok Another bus was coming..
And i shall be more patient to wait for it..
Later at 10 am i got a call from Microsoft for
Microsoft Student Partnership
And i have an interview which i am not ready at all..
I hope it is going to be a nice surprise..
And later i went to the post office to send my resume,approval letter and approval internship form to INFOPRO.
At 5,the license institution called me and i registered for motorcycle license with RM311.
Today was very wonderful because there is someone who shared my happiness for the day .
Because usually i am with my own..
And my computer is my best friend..
Thanks ya...
I appreciated that even if it was only by phone..=)

And after Isyak..i opened my email and i got a mail from INFOPRO
a company where i dreamed to work with...

What else i cant say...only ...Alhamduillah..
Alhamdulillah...Alhamdulillah..
Our praise is to Allah....


Lukisan jiwa,
-ANIS-


Placement confirmation from Infopro Sdn Bhd

Lee Wai Loong
to me

show details 12:16 AM (20 hours ago)


Dear Trainee,

I have received your intern-ship application and would like to welcome you and your friends to joins us to complete your practical training with Infopro.

I will like to meet up with you on the following:

Date: 31/12/2010

Time: 5.00pm



Attached is the location map to Infopro.Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further enquiries and hope to see you then.





Best regards,

WL LEE
Manager, Human Resource
INFOPRO SDN BHD
Block B3, Level 8, Leisure Commerce Square,
9 Jalan PJS 8/9, 46150 Petaling Jaya,

No comments:

Post a Comment