Friday, August 13, 2010

And I just LOVE IT

Imagine Cup Team Invitation


Inbox

Today,it is such a beautiful day,Alhamdulillah.
Everything is fine and i have a conversations with Dr.Shashi.
He is such a very kind doctor.
Thanks for that.
I have my Asp.Net advanced and Software architecture and Design today and so do tomorrow.
But i still have a few things undone and seems now is Ramadhan month.
I should advice myself to plan my schedule properly.
Time is very precious and irreplaceable.
Projects,Assignments,Test,Work,Society,Microsoft Student Partner,Imagine Cup Competition ,Enhancing computer skills, polishing talent etc...

----An email invitation in joining Imagine Cup Competition---
~~~And I just LOVE IT~~~~
Excalibur team is going to shake it,shake it like a spinning disc!!
Watch out GUYZ!!!


|
ic11@imaginecup.com
to me

show details 3:26 AM (18 hours ago)

Are you ready for the Imagine Cup? Are you excited to compete? Well great news, Excalibur has invited you to participate with them in the Imagine Cup competition! All you need to do is go to the Imagine Cup website at www.imaginecup.com, log in and check out your profile page. You will see the invite and the option to Accept or Decline the invitation—it’s that simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment