Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dont ever say anything

Dont tell me anything
leave me here
i never hate you
i never be angry with you
i will always be here
always my creator besides me
telling me about patience
and tolerance
the fate is there
u cant change that
we must accept that willingly
happily
dont care about me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me
leave me

No comments:

Post a Comment