Saturday, September 18, 2010

~~TRUE LOVE~~







true love

I had watched many fairytales and I had read many fairytale books.And I had read so many about true love.

BUT,Is true love really exists in this world??But,I got to believe in my dreams that one day my wish will come true but surely I am not kissing a frog.No,never..it would never happened in that way..But wait..maybe I should..I will think about it..haha..

You knew.. life seems so beautiful in fairytale stories even if they faced many challenges but in the end they would find their true love and that would make them so happy ever after and isn’t that what everybody wants in their life,right?

To be happy and to live happily ever after,no matter what you wear,no matter how you dress up or what you eat and friends with,right??..

I wish one day my life would end up just like in fairytales.Ameen.Please Allah,make it real for me.Please,I believe in YOU.I believed that YOU will make my dreams come true.I really believe in YOU.

Thanks my creator.
YOU always be with me.

Lukisan jiwa,
NUR ANIS BTE NORDIN
Not JULIETTE ROSALIND MARYLAND at this time..hehe..

Wish my dreams come true,Guyz…Thanks..Hugs And Kisses ..

-ANIS DREAMS NEVER ENDS-

6 comments:

  1. JULIETTE ROSALIND MARYLAND---salam..x pernah tau pun nm awak yg satu nie....dari seorang sahabat@ hamba ALLAH..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ameeen... Ameeen... Ameeen YaRABALALMIN...may ALLAH SWT make our Dreams become reality..

    Thanks, Juliette happy to be here in your world..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous:
    Thank you so much for reading my articles.I really love writing and i wish one day i could finished my novel that is still under construction and i will use another name as an author and i choose JULIETTE ROSALIND MARYLAND.
    i appreciate ur comments.
    Thank you so much.
    Here is my fb mail : anis_utm @yahoo.com , if u noticed any mistakes in my articles that i should not publish in public.U could freely give comments.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saeed:
    Thank you so much for reading my articles.
    i appreciate ur comments.
    Thank you so much.
    Here is my fb mail : anis_utm @yahoo.com , if u noticed any mistakes in my articles that i should not publish in public.U could freely give comments.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, true love, i dont know but i know that i also want a life like that... want the one made for me, the one would with whom i will live my life happily for ever...... may our dreams come true..... pray for it and believe in him...he will do gud for all his believers.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute..are u Azim?
    yeah..i want somebody ikhlas to love me..
    ikhlas to accept me for who I am..
    No matter how i looks like and no matter how messy i look like when i woke up,he would still love me..

    ReplyDelete