Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Falling in love

A week almost come to an end.
It was a new journey..and
wonderful
I never taught that i will like to try my programming skills and learn as mush as possible but this new journey had given me a new look.

I hope that i could be the best programmer one day.
And with that skills and also balancing myself in every aspects,it will put me into a higher level in the organization that i will be working for.

I will be looking forward to have a Microsoft Internship in Singapore for next year.
And perhaps Allah would have given me a chance to have the job that i had dreamed of.

I will put the best effort in order to prepare myself for overcome challenges
and i knew that life challenges are never ending.

Of course,that is the only way to have a success because success is a journey and not a destination.

We just need to be more patient each days.=)

Have a good day,BRILLIANT READERS!!
I LOVE YOU..

By,
NUR ANIS BTE NORDIN

No comments:

Post a Comment