Monday, January 10, 2011

Patiently waiting


I am not sure what is happening ..
Downloading Windows 7 really put me into a big patience .
I wish i could have it right now and format my laptop right away.
I am in a good day but the end of the day seems some kind of disappointment.
Perhaps,it will not last long and i am going to move on with anything i have from this Windows Xp,huh..
Life like that,right?
Who knows right,before 12.05 am ,a miracles happened and today will end up beautifully,yeah..we will see.

I still have meeting tonight and see whether some magic appears and make me smile..haha
Turning unhappy to happy ..haha..
What a jokes..
But,sometimes it is nice to have a lot of challenges.

It could upgrade your level of patience in life..haha..
Certainly,u gotta believe me..
Days by days,u are going to have a nearer distance towards your success and everything is just gonna be okay and nothing is going to stop u from being more popular,famous and successful each day.

Inspire urself and u will know that life is so beautiful.

By,
NUR ANIS BTE NORDIN

No comments:

Post a Comment