Wednesday, February 16, 2011

FORBIDDEN AND FORGIVEN


I ALWAYZ WISH THAT I COULD SEE THE FULL BRIGHT MOON EACH NIGHT AND DAYS IN MY LIFE..
AND WHEN I LOOK UP THE SKY..IT IS FULL WITH STARTS..SHINE ON ME...=)

i AM NOT SURE
whats GOING WRONG??
EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE AT THE WRONG PLACES AND TIME!!!
MAYBE IT IS JUST MY FEELINGS...

i AM NOT SURE
I WONDER HOW
I COULD BE IN THIS WAY
OH YA ALLAH,WHY ? why? WHY?
FORGIVE ME YA ALLAH
FORGIVE ME
PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!
I ONLY HAVE YOU AND ONLY YOU CAN HELP ME...
only You..
And No one else..

I AM SO SAD
SOLVE THIS.. SOLVE THAT..I CANT DO IT BY MY OWN
I NEED YOUR HELP
PLEASE HELP ME YA ALLAH..


OH,YA ALLAH...
WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT??
I DONT WANNA FEEL SO DOWN
BUT KINDA EVRYTHING IS GOING HERE AND THERE
I WISH I COULD FIND THE SOLUTIONS FOR EVERYTHING
BUT WHO AM I?

i AM JUST A LITTLE , LITTLE PEOPLE HERE
NO ONE CARES,AND NO ONE SHOULD CARES ABOUT..
I WANNA GO FAR AWAY FROM HERE
IF I HAD GOT THE CHANCE TO DO SO
WATCHING THE BRIGHT FULL MOON TONIGHT
LOOKING UP THE SKY
STARING AT THE STARS
AS THE STARS ARE LOOKING BACK AT ME
AND I WILL KEEP ON DREAMING
THAT I AM FLYING HIGH
TO THE PLACES I HAVE NEVER BEEN
LIKE A FAIRYTALE STORY THAT IS NEVER ENDING

i WONDER HOW MY LIFE WOULD BE?

bY,
Juliette Rosalind Maryland..
Love me,Love u readers!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice words come only from Great and kind heart ..

    Forgive and Forget is only the solution can get peaceful life ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah..
    but sometimes..
    we try hard to forgive and forget.

    Thanks for reading my blog.

    ReplyDelete