Thursday, May 12, 2011

Thanks a lot Dr.Shukor Bin Abdul Razak

Today 12 May 2011,i had been visited by my supervisor,Dr.Shukor from my faculty to supervised my practical training session.

And i am amazed that he is so young coz i never meet him before this and i taught he is around 40's coz he got the DR title.
Wow,
At first,when i looked at him,i thing that stuck to my mind is that "He must be an outstanding person"..And he is!!

Yes,he has such a great personality when he talks.
That is why i respect him so much.
He thinks the way a successful person thinks and what the book of successful person on earth had written in their book coz i read a lot of book by successful peoples from all over the world.

I totally agree with his advices.Sometimes,we just need to go beyond the rules because it is annoying to us in order to gain success.
I like ur principle and that makes us (students)go stronger each day to face the difficulties in life.

And a successful person does not need to be a person that obey the rules 100% (the world rules)..
And a problematic students does not necessarily will be an unsuccessful person BCOZ if u look at Bill Gates.he is not a student from Oxford yet he is a billionaire Guyz!!!

So,Guyz..whatever others think about u,u are who you wanna be and go on with whatever things that u had set to achieve in your life BCOZ

You live in this world individually to cope with your life and to overcome the challenges by your own.So,Guyz..Move on..GO GUYZ..REACH THE TOP..

I like to be ambitious me and i dont care what others think of me..
Whether they think i am crazy or i am out of my mind..
They still stand there and stick there BUT
I had move on with my life and i am reaching the TOP but they still stand there at the same place that will never goes for a better changes.
I am happy i had met DR.Shukor and listened to his advices.
Thanks a lot Dr.Shukor.May every single wishes come true in your life and may Allah always bless you.

I am a brave girl and i know what i am heading to
And no one can stop me accept the ONly ONE who creates me,Allah..
ALhamdulillah ya Allah..

By,
Juliette Rosalind Maryland..

2 comments:

  1. salam, ziarah sini jap.

    good post, i believe one day u will be a SUPERWOMAN!!! go for it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks..i am superwoman now..hehehe.
    all da best to u..:)

    ReplyDelete