Tuesday, August 18, 2015

A comeback

Hi you great people out there!

It has been a while since my last update. I wish all of you are in good health, happy and may all your wishes come true.

What's new? I have a new job and officially am a married woman. Alhamdulillah (Thank God), I have a very understanding husband.

We are currently in a long distance relationship, with me being in Putrajaya and him in Johor Bahru. I miss him every now and then.

I tell myself to be strong for the sake of our future.

I am still trying my best to adjust and hoping that one day I could stay with him under one roof.

As a wife, I want my husband to be my first thought when I wake up and my last before I sleep.

I love him so much.

My job now as Assistant Secretary is far different than as a Senior Analyst at the Standard Chartered Bank then.

I enjoy this job more. Working with people and not with a computer screen all the time. And I have to keep learning to climb up the ladder.

But something has changed in me since I am married. I am not sure what it is, maybe that's what we call LOVE.

After I have met my husband, only then I know that money can't buy us happiness. Good job, good food, surrounded by praises, BUT in the end it means nothing to me. May Allah always bless my darling husband and give us seven kids (7 because our Prophet had 7 kids).

Dear Mr. Husband,

If you are reading this, I just want you to know that I LOVE.

you so much, more than I love myself. Sometimes we argue, other times we cry, but in the end, we will always be together and LOVE. one another even more.

You taught me that LOVE> is blind.

I can't wait to see you when both of us are not busy. Okay, now back to my updates.

I stay in a very basic apartment in Putrajaya. Alhamdulillah, at least I have a place to stay. Living cost is so high in Putrajaya. I can only pray and work harder. No problem with that though; I am happy with things I have right now.

Alhamdulillah.But at the same time, I am disciplining myself to save and invest, and to hopefully one day to have my very own home in Putrajaya for our future.

I have four subjects to go and a Viva this year for my Master of Business Administration, insya Allah. Please pray for my success.

Lots of LOVE,

Anis

My Wedding Day

My Engagement Day

No comments:

Post a Comment