Wednesday, March 30, 2016

HI you great people out there!!

Today I woke up super exhausted (15 Mac 2016). It had been a very busy week preparing for the Speakers’ Corner launching on 16th Mac 2016.

Alhamdulillah, everything went well and I am happy and satisfied with the end result.

There is definitely room for improvement, but I am just so relieved and glad that it is done.

Many worked tirelessly behind the scene to make the event happen, specially while making the videos. A special thank you to Tamimi for helping out.

Whatever it is, ikhlaskan diri, insya-Allah miracles will happen.

I do not live for recognition. Allah is enough for me.

But some things did catch me by surprise. I personally witnessed people who blame others for things they themselves did not even bother to care about. And that taught me a valuable lesson.

A leader is one with the team. A leader doesn't remain idle with outdated knowledge and beliefs, but constantly build him/herself up as someone with knowledge and experience. A leader remains relevant with the passing of time.

I remind myself to be positive all the time. And always reject negativity.

Alhamdulillah, Allah's help is always near. Miracles do happen. And for a miracle to happen, patience is definitely the key.

We live day by day upon the grace of His Mercy and Compassion. We simply pour our hopes and dreams in our prayers everyday and live our lives as best as we can. I pray everyday to Allah for me to be blessed with good friends and colleagues around to help me and stay with me through thick and thin.

Save us from those whose hearts have forgotten that we will all return to our Creator.

"Jaranglah orang berjasa yang mendapat pangkat dunia. Sebab pangkat dunia itu didapat dengan saling berebutan dan saling berkejaran, saling menekan, dan saling memfitnah"- Hamka

Amiin.

Anis

No comments:

Post a Comment