Thursday, March 17, 2016

MY FIRST ENTRY IN 2016

HI you great people out there!! This is my first entry for 2016. And hopefully not the last.

I am very keen to write but even if it is TGIF, my workload is just like Monday. And honestly, I like to keep myself busy. Be positive and reject negativity.

That’s the least you should do, so that you can live happily.

As time passes by, I realize that, money can’t buy us happiness. Even more precious is the time. Time is priceless. Time spent with loved ones, family and friends. People who truly matter. People who be with you through ups and downs. That is what happiness means to me. Simple, isn’t it?

After many months of working, I began to realize that what others see as ‘excellent performance’ doesn’t always mean a job done well, but how ‘efficient’ and ‘hardworking’ you ‘appear to be’. Oh well. To each their own, I guess.

I have since removed myself from this unhealthy competition, and will instead give my very best to accomplish the tasks given without any care about who is watching. And strangely enough, that makes me so much happier. As if I have found a new meaning in life. A new me! I feel closer to Him . And I also realize that the world is just a temporary place, and the hereafter is forever. Entering the age of 27 this year on top of a trying, long distance relationship with my husband, I feel like the challenges we’ve faced thus far has made our marriage stronger and helped us focus more on our ambition to achieve our dreams.

I am also happy to say that I am starting to get my rhythm in balancing my time with my husband, family and friends. Of course, things will be much easier if we can be together. After all, there’s no better way to end your day than to come home to your family. I pray and hope that my application to transfer to Johor Bharu will be approved soon, insya Allah. At this point in life, more than anything, I wish to be given a chance to become a mother. Allah knows best and His timing will always be right. I know that one day my husband and I will have the chance to raise children of our own.

For 2016, my hope is just to be happy and spread the love around the world. How about you? Whatever it is you set to do, I wish you all the best and every happiness that life could offer. Best Regards,

Anis

10.00 PM

I am still in the office

Berkhidmat untuk negara

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment