Monday, February 20, 2017

HAPPY 32nd BIRTHDAY MY DARLING HUSBAND

Today is a special day, it's 19th February 2017. It is my husband's birthday. Happy Birthday, Sayang!

Wishing you all the best on your birthday. May Allah bless you with success, health, happiness, patience and strength.

May all your dreams come true and may you live the life that you have always dreamed of. May Allah bless you with victory in this life and eternal life too. Again, Happy birthday!

Forgive me if the surprise is a little awkward.

:)

I just want it to be memorable , hoping that I could make a perfect surprise for you, indeed, I still hope you like it baby.

I am so, so, so in love with you.

Do you put a magic spell on me? Cause I never fail to love you...huh..

oh ya Allah, please always bless my husband dunia and akhirat.

Happy Birthday Sayang. This post is created especially for you.

Love you always,

Your crazy wife :)

~Happy Birthday to Amar My Love~
~My Sayang and will always be my Sayang forever~
~My Sayang, I am so,so,so in love with you~

No comments:

Post a Comment